• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where can i download illustrator CS2 [CS2 is DEAD... locked]

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I have searched high and low on the adobe website for CS2, which i understand is free, and I cannot locate it anywhere. Can someone please provide me with a direct link.

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not free.

I you have proof that you have bought a license way back then you could contact customer care and they might be able to provide you with a link and a serial number.

BTW: you can't use it on modern systems. Not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a copy of the setup on usb with serial code but it has become corrupt. Think if I provide them with a copy of the serial code i could obtain a new setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barry,

A good start is to have the serial number registered, you can do it here (or find out if there is something wrong with it):

https://account.adobe.com/products

If you have a valid licence/legal ownership, you may try follow the instructions here (easiest if it is registered with Adobe already), failing that use the Contact us on the page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Or you may ask Adobe through a chat:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to an employee in another message, CS2 is completely gone, there is no longer a link to download any CS2 program

If you own a valid CS2 license (serial number) you MAY be able to have support provide you with the special version of CS2 that does not require the activation server, which is also gone

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The process below WILL NOT WORK if you have a (CS6 or earlier) serial number for an education or volume version, since the only downloads now available are the retail installers, which DO NOT work with an education or volume serial number

Go to https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

-click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen

--the chat bot is the circle with a funny looking box with 3 dots inside

-click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent

Do NOT let the support agent tell you to come to the forums for help... no user in a public forum has access to Adobe's internal links, you MUST obtain the program and update links from Adobe support

AND when you finally do have a download link, be sure to copy every file you download to an external drive (or 2 or 3) so you never have to hunt for download links if they are moved again... also make a text file containing ALL of your serial numbers and copy that file as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

still can't be activated (and prodesigntools.com is a safer link)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines