Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition for iOS

Participant ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Team,

I’d love to see an iPhone and iPad version of Audition to support audio recording and light editing in field.

Perhaps this app could interface with some of the multitrack digital recorders on the market or Adobe could release its own awesome control surface for their apps similar to LoupeDeck.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Workflow or interoperability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
29 Comments
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And a remote for Mac Audition. I shouldn't have to sit in front of the Mac all the time, especially when recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**** Adobe,

I am trying to make audition a cornerstone of my sound design/foley practice...

Researching IPAD Pro tells me that the
a) HARDWARE is there
b) SOFTWARE is not.

I want to have an audition timeline (not Protools, not Auria) that can float between PC and Ipad...

Are there any plans for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also love an iOS-App especially as it would fully work on the iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Presonus Capture for $10 as a work-around, as it supports streamlined multitrack recording.

I would still love to use an iOS version of Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Cubasis and it works for what I need to do on my ipad but I would love to have Audition as a DAW for my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this as well. Just as a point of fact, I am about to cancel my adobe creative cloud subscription because I am recording more and more on my iPad and don't want to upload it into Audition on my laptop when the file is already present in both Garage Band and Logic Pro. I learned on Audition and would like to keep using it, but would like a timeline about when it will be available on the ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d also like for iOS Audition to offer metering displays for when the iPad is paired with a control surface for remote control of desktop Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, as of the time your illustrator is available on iPad (and it is awesome), I do n't understand why you are making room for your competitors and not release audition software straight to iPad. Do it The way you did it with illustrator and I am all yours,

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s long overdue and needs to be given urgent attention. Photography has benefitted from multiple iOS apps, it’s now time to support musicians nad music makers

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iPad can support it!! So why don’t we have it?? It will be convenient to be able to edit on the go without having to carry a laptop around. It will be much appreciated. Thanks x

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. For us who make podcasts, it would be awesome to be able to edit episodes directly on the ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please! The mobility of the iPad and ease of use on the go would go great for Audition!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for this! Especially now that iPad supports thunderbolt, Audition with multitrack support over USB-C or thunderbolt would be HUGE for mobile recording!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would really love this! Audition not being on iPad would get me out to buy both the day they announce it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After how many votes do we get the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding my voice here. Would be so much more useful with an iPad version. The power is certainly there now with iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long wait for this, please add the iOs version of this great app. All apps available are terrible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022, why are we still waiting for this? Lots of good mobile apps from Adobe now, but not even a basic version of Audition. Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m here for the iPad version of Audition! If you can have a full version of Photoshop on an iPad pro, there is plenty of processing for an Audition app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also here to voice my agreement that an iPad version of Adobe Audition would be GREAT! Maybe you could call it Audition Rush...ya know, like you did with Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for an iPad app here. With the number of professional apps coming to iPad pro after the upgrade to the M2 chip, it's disappointing not to have audition in there too. Adobe team please listen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Davinci Resolve can run on a standard Ipad 9th Gen....there's no reason why Adobe can't port Audition....

C'mon Adobe...GET ON THIS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can do everything on the iPad but quaility audio editing. I have used Audobe Audition when it was Cool Edit Pro while working as a radio producer. Adobe please get with the times! I mean I have Lol!
iPads are peoples new computer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wishing for an iOS version of Audition for years. Sure, ther are alternatives, but for broadcast and podcast editing, nothing else ticks all the boxes. Sure, innovative graphic and video apps are sexier, but we loyal Audition users deserve a little cross-platform love, too. Pretty please...

Votes

Translate

Translate