• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Watermark on Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @photoshop please add watermark option to #cameraraw export. Thank you for your understanding
@Adobe @creativeCloud @**scam email address**AdobeMarketo

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since i'm using Camera Raw a lot more for batching series of images, i would really like to be able to automatically add a watermark via Camera Raw itself. Now i have to change over to photoshop or Lightroom to actually be able to batch this. For photoshop its a whole process to make an automated cycle. And if i want to use lightroom it doesnt read my Bridge selection or  Raw XMP files. So a lot of annoying stuff and time to just add a quick watermark...

This would speed up my workflow enormously if it can be done directly in Camera Raw, so i dont have to do change overs and export JPGS with watermark immediatly from CR

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the CAMERA RAW plugin have the ability to add a watermark when exporting photos? I miss this option so much. Please answer the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to go here and upvote:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-add-watermark-on-camera-raw/idi-p/12525470

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would too totally benefit from this! I would love to place a .PNG image over my pictures and be able to decide in which corner to place it and what margin I would prefer to add and be able to set it as a preset. It would totally change the game for me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate