Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please setting image search to exclude AI images as default

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello
After I went on a photography trip workers installing solar panels it's very difficult and hard very hot work. I was surprised that on other agency this group of images sold really well. But it couldn't be sold on the Adobe website. When I looked into the buyer page, I found that This group of images is occupied by a large number of AI images.
I would like to call on Adobe to support real photography quality works. that builds with manual skills and physical strength as well as true human potential by "setting image search to exclude AI images as default"

Please consider this request as well. For the survival of society, high quality photography work

Thanks, Best regard.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has invested a good deal of time and expense into AI, and it's highly unlikely AI images will ever be turned off by default. And it's a bit of hyperbole to say that doing is necessary for the survival of society.

In any case, there HAVE been request to set the AI "off" filter as "sticky" so that people who wish to avoid AI won't be required to do so every time they do an image search. As far as real images with respect to the installation of solar panels, Adobe Stock is contributor driven and if there is a shortage of such images, then photographers are certainly welcome to investigate the potential for sales in this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upvote the idea to make that search flag sticky.

To tell you the brutal truth: many of the generative AI solar panels are scrap. I don't think that they sell a lot here. But from an Adobe point of view: it doesn't matter if they sell photos or generative AI. The customer needs quality images. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started