• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About offline document

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need an offline document of Adobe Substance 3D Designer, because my work is carried out without the Internet. When I use Designer, I often want to consult online documents, which makes me very painful, and I hope to officially launch an offline document. I wonder if anyone has the same needs as me. Thank you

Idea Under review
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

To be honest, even if we'd love to have an offline documentation, this is not a current priority.

I wouldn't say it's a difficult task, but I would say it's time consumming. First of all, we can't simply select the entire doc, and copy paste it. In addition, many formats from the online doc won't be supported in a .PDF, and everything has to be rearranged for the document.

It also means that we always have to update two different doc, one online and one offline.

As mentionned, not a tremendo

Status Under review

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @boooomman,

I think an offline documentation would be great. Let me bring the suggestion up to the team.

Have a nice day!

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year has passed, but offline help has not appeared. Is it really that difficult to do? After all, for other Adobe products (with the exception of some), you can download help in PDF format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest, even if we'd love to have an offline documentation, this is not a current priority.

I wouldn't say it's a difficult task, but I would say it's time consumming. First of all, we can't simply select the entire doc, and copy paste it. In addition, many formats from the online doc won't be supported in a .PDF, and everything has to be rearranged for the document.

It also means that we always have to update two different doc, one online and one offline.

As mentionned, not a tremendous task, but it does take time, and we're currently focusing on other topics.

Regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe
Status Under review

Votes

Translate

Translate