• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move multiple parameters at the same time

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to organise parameters in a graph it would be handy to be able to select and move several parameters at the same time, as unless I am missing something you currently have to move them one at a time.

Capture.JPG

Thank you

Idea Under review

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Hello @lukeb31329651,

Thanks for the message.

This is indeed a legitimate suggestion, and this is also something we (the team) are looking for.

However, this is obviously not a top priority, and we'll have to wait for the proper release to update this behavior.

Regards,

Status Under review

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could control them via a function then have one shared input parameter driving each of those functions

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @lukeb31329651,

Thanks for the message.

This is indeed a legitimate suggestion, and this is also something we (the team) are looking for.

However, this is obviously not a top priority, and we'll have to wait for the proper release to update this behavior.

Regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe
Status Under review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed a couple of other minor things related to organising parameters that I figured I would throw on here as well since they are similar. 

One is that sub-groups only seem to indent from the left for the first sub-group. I found this can get pretty confusing if you have a lot of groups/parameters, would be nice if each sub-group would always indent from the left a bit.

lukeb31329651_1-1713187388564.png

lukeb31329651_2-1713187447162.png

The other one is that if I have a very long list of parameters that is taller than the properties window, if I try to drag a parameter I can't scroll the parameter list while dragging, or If I try dragging a parameter to the top of the properties window it doesn't scroll the list up either, so If I wanted to move a param from the bottom to top of a big list I have to drag it part way up the list, stop scroll up, repeat.

Cheers 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate