• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

26.0.3 DWG to Illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm unable to open a 2010 dwg file (created in Autocad) in Illustrator 26.0.3. However, the same file is opening fine on Illustrator 25.0.1 (on my other computer). Is it this version bug or is there a solution? Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a M1 Mac in the first case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in the first case I'm using Illustrator through VPN connection to a PC, but the actual computer is a Mac mini (2018). I don't think its an M1 Mac but not completely sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 2018 Mac Mini wouldn't be M1. So that's not it.

I just tried open some DWG I have here with 26.0.3 (I have a similar-era Mac) and they are just fine. So not sure what else to say. maybe someone else will chime in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this is one of those - we fixed this in version Xa, but then we let it slip back in in version Xb - see https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/any-illustrator-v25-0-1-later-won-t-open-cad-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines