• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account sharing

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I and my cousin purchase one adobe illustrator subscription and use it, because we cannot afford two separate subscriptions atm.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically, you may activate CC apps on up to two computers as long as they are in use on only one at a time.

Legally, you may not share you account with another user:

6.2 Misuse. You must not misuse the Services or Software. For example, you must not:

(A) use the Services or Software without, or in violation of, a written licence or agreement with Adobe;

(B) copy, modify, host, stream, sublicence or resell the Services or Software;

(C) enable or allow others to use the Services or Software using your account information;

https://www.adobe.com/uk/legal/terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. it just says misuse though, not illegal. Anyways, I'm still confused a bit. But I'll probably avoid doing it. Can you please let me know if I and my cousin can at least use the illustrator software on my own laptop only, for example he can work for a few hours and then I can work and manage it this way. That should be allowed i think. He's a trusted person and he'll be Infront of my eyes all the time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The terms of use are a legal agreement that you sign up to when you register your CC account.

I'm not really sure why you're asking the second part. Obviously you can let anyone use your personal computer if you want, and Adobe will never know. But legally the terms state that no other person can use your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines