• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Technical Support doesn't get back to me - going on for over a month

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted Technical Support over 10 times over a month about Illustrator won't launch on my laptop. I've spent over 2 hours on  phone with technician each time I've called. They say they have elevated my issue to engineering and I need to wait 24-48 hours for a call back. Most times I don't get a call back. twice I got a call when I wasn't home, and then had to call technical support to which they tell me I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I feel as though technical support is just getting me off the phone, so they don't have to deal with me. I need to use this software for freelance work and can't do so until this is resolved. I purchased the Creative Cloud subscription at the end of May and I still can't use it. Help. This is no way to treat customers. Is there anyone I can speak to get this resolved?   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan,

I have tried to alert Wren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is Wren?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryan,

Further to what Myra said, Wren is our Support Product Manager, so I hope she can (get the right someone to) help you (when their holiday (which I knew nothing about) ends over there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator Learn & Support

------------------------------------------------------------

If this doesn't help, may be some one of the forum members can help.

Please provide information about:

What laptop specifications? (Type/brand, processor, graphics chip, RAM, hard disk)

Which Operating System? Exact version?

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give it a try. I just find the forum confusing to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrensauer is an Adobe staff member who assists on the Illustrator forum. (Many of us who help on the forums are volunteers--ACPs & MVPs--as opposed to employees.) I do know that the North American Adobe offices are closed until July 10 for the holiday, so you might not hear anything from staff until then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

I'm so sorry you've had such a negative experience receiving support, I'm going to send you a private message so we can get you on your way to resolving this!

Thanks for letting me know about this Jacob and Myra!

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your coming to our rescue, Wren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i talk with someone online to resolve a write protection issue with my premiere pro cc 2014 version on my other computer iMac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rowanp19266433  schrieb

how do i talk with someone online to resolve a write protection issue with my premiere pro cc 2014 version on my other computer iMac?

THis is the Illustrator forum

Please post to the Premiere forum: Premiere Pro CC

The Support team can be contacted here: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines