• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After installing El Capitan, right click does not work in Illustrator.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing El Capitan, right click does not work in Illustrator. Works in Photoshop. I've restarted with no luck. Seems minor but turning into a serious productivity issue.

Anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Hello,

We have fixed this issue in our latest CC 2015.2 update. Please apply the patch using Adobe Creative Cloud application.

If you do not see the patch right away

1. Go to Adobe Creative Cloud application
  2. Click on the Gear icon on the top right
  3. From the menu select “Check for App Updates”

Regards,

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but it's in Premiere...

Half of the items in the project won't allow me to right click on them. The other half does. This happens on the exact same type of file, i.e. .mov files...

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rearrange screens and it works for me! (Change the position from left to right).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I went to Systems Preferences > Displays > Arrangement and switched the monitors between them and it solved the problem. The only inconvenient is that i have to physically switch the displays between them, so I can go with the mouse cursor from left to right, with no problems. Right now, it is backwards. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

i had same problem ps17 has stopped
Illustrator right click not working but hey i found a way ti fix i dont know how long its gona stay to c

go windows drive open windows file > system32 search for (LavasoftTcpService64.dll)  and rename it to (oldLavasoftTcpService64.dll)

i hope it works

love and greeting to all from Saudi Arabia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

md_ashraf schrieb:

go windows drive open windows file > system32 search for (LavasoftTcpService64.dll) and rename it to (oldLavasoftTcpService64.dll)

El Capitan = Mac OS

this fix = Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines