• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI crashing

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m so tired of AI crashing on my Ipad and now it`s crashing on my computer! Ipad error going on for about a year, maybe more. And know AI on my PC - making file with 10 artboards, zoomed in on artboard 3, can`t zoom out, scroll or even make something in that artboard. Have to close not only file, but AI programm, have to start over again till it happens again.

Looking for similar programm as AI! I`m DONE!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you've been through all possible fixes..? There are many posts out there like this one where people have had issues but have been able to resolve them...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/illustrator-2022-crashing-not-responding-whil... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kristiana2603431667ld,

We are sorry for the delayed response and crashing. I can understand your frustration! 

In addition to sishamIAGD suggestion, would you mind trying the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html)?

If it doesn't help, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• The exact version/ build no of OS & Illustrator?
  • Please submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here whenever the crash happens (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report, and we can assist you accordingly.
  • Does the crash happen after performing a specific action or using a particular tool/ effect?
  • Does a crash happen while working on some specific file or all? Would it be possible for you to share a sample file with me here or via DM?
  • Where are the files saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines