• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated zoom not working in Illustrator 2023 (Version 27.2)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there ANY progress on this bug? I've tried everything in this thread, and nothing is working. After I quit Illustrator, and reopen it, animated zoom works fine. Then after a short while of zooming, or panning around, and any sort of copy/paste of an element in my Illustrator design file, the animated zoom stops again. 

For the record, I am updated to the most current version of Illustrator.. 27.2.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Chris27036218xjij,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the animated zoom feature in Illustrator v27.2. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected.

Based on your description, it seems like there may be an issue with your current GPU driver. I recommend checking to see if there is an updated version of your GPU driver available and installing it, if there is.
Alternatively, you could try installing an older driver version from three or four months ago, when the animated zoom feature was working in Illustrator, if it was working previously.

If updating or rolling back the GPU driver doesn't resolve the issue, it would be helpful if you could provide additional information about your system, GPU make & model, GPU driver version installed, and share the specific file in which you're experiencing the problem. This information will help us better understand the issue and find a solution.

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're bumping an old thread about a technical problem that was solved months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines