• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pencil and Sidecar not working (Pressure Brush greyed out)

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I would really appreciate any help. I recently downloaded Adobe Illustrator on my laptop. I've been using Sidecar to display on my iPad as well, using my Apple Pencil. I attempted to create my own Calligraphic brush, when I went to select 'Pressure' it was greyed out. I reinstalled and the issue still persists. I'm using a Macbook Pro 2020 (Catalina) and iPad 6th Generation (14.3). I have also went into System Preferences>Security&Privacy> and gave Adobe Illustrator access to whatever was possible in that window. I hope somebody can help me, thank you so much in advance! 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did you ever find a fix for this? I have the exact same setup and am trying to make this work now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Outof curiosity a few weeks ago I tried this sidecar thing and there was no pressure.

So: are you sure it is supposed to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines