• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bar graph values shifts to minus (Sliding option)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have prepared a column design with a value (%02) to use in my bar graph, when i chose this column design and use the (sliding) option, some values shifts to minus (left side of the graph), please note that the bigger the gap is in data, the more numbers that goes to the left side of the graph. for example; if i increased the max number to 11 and minumum number is 0, more columns will shift to the minus. 

This issue only appears when i want to include numbers with dicimals,(%01 /%02 /%03 ...) and not when i use complete numbers (%00).

Attached screenshots

I have tried many things with no luck, please advise how to overcome this

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 9.21.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.05.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.05.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.13.28 AM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please upload that file to Dropbox or the like and share a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wetransfer link below dear:

https://we.tl/t-NUusQhkN6L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That's really interesting.

I think, your graph design is just too small (just 0.11 mm high) and so are the values in your data table. Illustrator probably can't handle them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines