• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Settings (AI and Printer) to Print Labels - Mac Monterey + AI + HP Color Laserjet MFP M283cdw

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am trying to print my own product labels using a mac and adobe illustrator - what is the best combination of settings to get the best result?

Files are CMYK Color Mode - High (300ppi) Raster Effects

is there a ppd? - how to manage the color? - what printer profile to use? - what rendering intent etc etc etc

Hello Adobe - How would you print the finest/truest image using an HP Color LaserJet MFP M283cdw? Thanks!!!!!

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M283cdw Support Page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-color-laserjet-pro-m282-m285-multifunction-printer-series/29...

TOPICS
Performance , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @flarjr4321,

Sorry for the late response. Kindly set up color management for your specific situation or have an expert set it up for you. It highly depends on the printer, the ink, and the paper used. Also, the system itself needs to be calibrated and profiled.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines