• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank what's new/ tooltip window on Illustrator UI

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get rid of the blue box that appears under the Lightbulb icon and it's blocking me from doing my work on the Illustrator. Please let me know if you know how I could get rid of the box!

Moderator Note: Merged several threads, as they're all the same problem. Please note @jac96229111 , @Federico5CA0 , @defaultmd6ewtejy5jy  - you will find your threads here!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

I tried everything on page one of this thread and nothing worked until I did this:

• Close Illustrator and other Adobe apps.
  • Go to '/Users/<username>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Experimentation' and clean this folder.

A clean install did not work. Resetting preferences didn't work. Clicking the light bulb did nothing but open another empty window with a blue background. Obviously a glitch in the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Hi all, 

We have tried to address this issue in our latest release v25.4.1. Please update Illustrator to the latest version to get this fixed. For more details, please refer to this UserVoice page ( https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/43680072-blue-learn-box-won-t-go-away )

Please feel free to reach out if you still need assistance, we'd be hapy to help. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so stupid, same exact problem. Empty blue speech bubble that cant be closed and the solutions in this thread are nowhere to be found. Im not even able to find this location "'/Users/<username>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Experimentation'"

there is no such folder called adobe in my caches. The other solution that includes renaming files, the files that I'm to rename do not exist. How is there not a default feature to turn off these stupid bubbles in the app? Always these kinds of problems with adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip... now in August and this is STILL a problem... Only occassionally use Adobe Illustrator now, and herein lies a problem with the CC model... Fire it up to do some work and spend an hour trying to undo the brokenness created by the applications updating. So not only are we laying out monthly for a product we use less than 12 times a year, but when we do it also costs us money in lost productivity fixing things that shouldn't be broken. Way to go alienating your customers, Adobe. 

Oh no... still broken. And it stops the traffic lights from working, so... FU (Fix Urgently!) Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

We have tried to address this issue in our latest release v25.4.1. Please update Illustrator to the latest version to get this fixed. For more details, please refer to this UserVoice page ( https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/43680072-blue-l... )

Please feel free to reach out if you still need assistance, we'd be hapy to help. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. That seems to be working now. I thought it was that which might be stopping the traffic light window controls from working, but they still do nothing at all. I guess that's a separate thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am using 2021 adobe illustrator for a while now and after the latest update my tips icon got like this....any idea on how to remove it? re-installed several times and I still have the same issue.

thank youScreen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.08.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi leimelendez,

I suggest you take a look at this thread: Blank what's new/ tooltip window on Illustrator UI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines