• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blending tool not blending or allowing me to "make" blend

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to blend two zigzag lines together on Illustrator and every time I go to blend options and blend it, it doesn't work. It also isn't allowing me to click "make" under blend. Help, please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I’m relative new to the world of Illustrator….and I was so frustrated by the program not working I actually called Adobe. The tech did some remote work with me, deleted stuff, did a “a clean” re-installed and we finally got it to work. I believe I got a few gray hairs over this. The Blend function had worked for me most of the day…until it didn’t. It literally up-and-quit, refusing to do its “blend” thing.
Good luck…sorry I couldn’t be more help.
Take care, Marilyn

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread has 50 posts now. It's incredicly difficult to find yours. Also this covers a lot of different situations.

It's impossible to solve your issue without a detailed description of your problem and screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having a similar problem with blend tool, I'm trying to blend two text boxes but it's not allowing me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please create a new thread and describe your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines