• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry and Pixelated Work Area

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Everything is blurry and pixelated.

I'm trying to work on a menu, and the file is a relatively normal size. While scrolling, zooming in and out, my workspace keeps blurring in certain sections and some elements disappear.

I have to zoom in and out until I find a sweet spot where it reloads and sharpens. The file works and it itsn't necessarily slow, it's just the loading of everything. 

My Illustrator is updated, I've restarted my Macbook Pro multiple times. This problems persists! What can I do?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your files on a server? Did you set your computer to load this server upon startup of your operating system? I had this problem with my histories too. I don't know about the blurry images. I have that issue too. Their most recent update fixed a lot of my GPU issues, but not everything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2024 Aug 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might help you...under View - - > make sure Pixel Preview is unchecked. I found this by accident. Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2024 Aug 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Pixel Preview settings has always been unchecked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines