• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry text when using save for web

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to save a business card I designed using the save for web feature.

The card is all text, including the logo. The background is a light grey colour

When I save for web, the image is very blurry. Regardless of what format I save the file as. I image is also very blurry when I print.

I have tried altering the "raster effects" option when creating the file using both high and medium.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Clive,

PNG (PNG24/32 at least in case of importance of true large gamut colour) or GIF are formats to use for crispness, rather than JPEG.

It is crucial to create the raster images at the exact pixel x pixel size that they are used at. One way is to use the Save for Web, now hidden away in File>Export>Save for Web (Legacy), which allows you to specify it in the Image Size window.

In addition, you may use the Type/text optimization option (in other cases tyou may use Art optimization), also if you E

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clive,

PNG (PNG24/32 at least in case of importance of true large gamut colour) or GIF are formats to use for crispness, rather than JPEG.

It is crucial to create the raster images at the exact pixel x pixel size that they are used at. One way is to use the Save for Web, now hidden away in File>Export>Save for Web (Legacy), which allows you to specify it in the Image Size window.

In addition, you may use the Type/text optimization option (in other cases tyou may use Art optimization), also if you Export.

Raster effects settings only effect raster effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You want to print it?

Then why do you use save for web at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines