Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug curseur ?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Mon curseur a du mal a faire la différence entre les différentes sélections voir vidéo :

https://youtu.be/-9L3LpkHXi0

J'avais ce problème sur illustrator 22 mais qui disparaissait en relançant le soft. J'ai MAJ à AI 23 et cela me le fait en permanence c'est assez ennuyeux quand je travaille.

Une idée de comment s'en débarasser ? 

Merci pour votre aide,

Jonathan

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is very blurry. Could you please tell in more detail what exactly is not working?

Resetting preferences does not help? (it will erase all your settings - you might want to rename the preferences folder, since that can be undone)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please watch my answer below to Met1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe check your graphic card drivers. Are they up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are showing us.

That selection is a 500+ ppi pixel image, are you trying to move it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the shape of my cursor, it is constantly changing shape when slowly mooving it. It's not affecting any feature but it is visually annoying and distracting like there's something wrong.

Downloading .AI 22 back fixed it. But I would be interessed to know if it happens to anybody else or how to fix it on AI 23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's looks fine when you are flitting around the screen - are you try to create a marquee? what are you trying to select?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines