Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug-Lines in Brush

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Community!

When I creating a Pattern brush, such lines appear as in the screenshot. With what it can be connected? I restarted the program, it doesn't help. I am attaching the brush settings, everything is standard as I have done a thousand times already and this has not happened.

Need your help

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

They should not print, is just in the redraw. Have not seen that in awhile are you running an older version of Illustrator? You might see that n a pdf preview in acrobat if the smooth and enhance defaults are turned off.

Thank you for he screenshots, really appreciated. If thee hairlines prints, we will need to look at your pattern vector art brush construction. Did you use unfilled unstroked bounding boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should not print, is just in the redraw. Have not seen that in awhile are you running an older version of Illustrator? You might see that n a pdf preview in acrobat if the smooth and enhance defaults are turned off.

Thank you for he screenshots, really appreciated. If thee hairlines prints, we will need to look at your pattern vector art brush construction. Did you use unfilled unstroked bounding boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, i'll try to print when i have an opportunity. But what do you mean "unfilled unstroked bounding boxes" – where this settings is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to create those rectangles and then put them in the back of the brush artwork. If you don't create them, Illustrator do that automatically. If you create them yourself, you can design them exactly the way you need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines