• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Call for Participants: Beginner Tutorial Testing

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is creating a new series of Getting Started tutorials for Illustrator. The series consists of 10 tutorial pages, and each page has 3-5 videos.

In order to ensure success with this effort, we want to test the tutorials with as many people as possible. We need your help.

Who? Although everyone is welcome to chip in, we are looking for a specific user profile:

• Total beginner
  • Motivated to learn
  • Willing to complete a survey following each tutorial
  • (optional; no more than 5-10 testers per product) Willing to meet with us in-person for detailed feedback

Timeframe? June 20 to June 30, 2017

How? If you would like to participate, please reply to this thread and Randy Nielsen will contact you with more info

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Randy,

I had e-mailed you at [Email address removed MOD]back on July 7th in regards to the tutorial.  I said I was new, LOL.  I am stuck on #2 with the shapes.  I can't seem to see the "live shapes" or get them to work.  I gave up for the time being because I was frustrated.  I had downloaded Illustrator from my CC account.  I didn't mess with any preferences or anything.  Seems like it must be a simple fix.  Sent up a question to the forums.  Meanwhile I will still view and look through tutorials on the web.  Sorry I couldn't complete at a more timely pace.  Illustrator is very important to me right now.  Thinking of redoing my logo.  Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be interested in participating, if there is still room.

Thanks,

Christi Justice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines