• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I link up multiple instances of a CC Library image?

Participant ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All.

Today I tried to open up a coworkers file and he's linked in hundreds of items from the CC library.

When I open the AI file, I get missing links warning.  I can relink the CC item individually but these are really only 3 different CC items but there are indivudually hundereds of them placed throughout the document.

Is there an easy way to link up all these "LED_Red" items in one action?  Instead of going through one at at time and individually link them?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to the same CC Library? If not have the coworker share it with you. That will resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have access to the same library.  We share it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the library containing the links is shared with you, then you should not have missing links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines