Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot distribute circles on path with Blend or Script

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

So, long story short, I've used the Distribute on path script before and worked like a charm, but now I need it again but I cannot get the circles to align evenly. These are my results with the Blend option also:

001.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

For the distributeOnThePath script, the path has to be in front of the circles (i.e. above the circles in the layers panel). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the align to path script relies on the stacking order of objects, I would check if it's set up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the distributeOnThePath script, the path has to be in front of the circles (i.e. above the circles in the layers panel). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Piter,

Probably unnecessary since you know the script way, for the Blend you can use Add Anchor Points on the spine path a few times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines