• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export as PNG through Save for Web

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did some of you ever experience something like that ? i can export as PNG through other two options but in this one i do not even have PNG option in save windows where u decide where to save a file, could please some of you help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

PNG can be found in the Export options:

- Save for Web (Legacy)

- Export as

- Export for screens

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG can be found in the Export options:

- Save for Web (Legacy)

- Export as

- Export for screens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,
I can export as PNG through - Export As and - Export for screens, but that mean i can not adjust some stuff, so i want to export it through -Save for Web option, but there is no PNG able save in my scenario /it was actualy worked fine, but this is mine PC in work and they upgraded mine drive yesterday so maybe that could be case,/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you want to adjust?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

size, percentage size of picture, transparent bacground etc, i basically can not save PNG via this Save for Web windows, i can chose what kind of output i want at first /Gif,JPEG,PNG-8,PNG-24/ but when i pres save the format of out is something like /Just pictures - Word by word translate from my language i don know what is original english term of that/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JaneHood  wrote

Word by word translate from my language i don know what is original english term of that/

You can type in your language and we can click the translate button. Monika is multilingual, so she may just switch languages!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i am actualy quite new so i didn't knew the term is " Pouze obrazy " and then when i try to open the exported file, it act like i do not have any software to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show a screenshot?

The "image size in pixel" is the only setting that is just in the Save for web. All other settings can be made in the other dialogs as well.

When your system doesn't want to open the file then that may be caused by not having selected an app for the file type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi yes in Adobe Illustrator best option is save for web in file menu if want to export for website use then you can save in jpeg , png , gif.

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines