• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certificate authentication can you help me?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

i took this course in Egypt, in the Career Collage Egypt. But someone  told me that the certificate night not be authentic.

can you guys help me verify it ?

20171029_020558.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are listed as an Adobe Training partner, with Dreamweaver and Photoshop:

Career College Egypt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact using the link; Contact us | Adobe Digital Learning Services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Partner Finder is the correct website to find Adobe Authorized Training Centers (AATCs) and Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs).

Adobe Partner Finder | Adobe Training & Certification

https://training.adobe.com/training/partner-finder.html#p=1&name=Career%20college%20Egypt

They are certified in DW and PS

IMG_4458.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali,

I've written to the relevant team to verify the authenticity of this certificate, will update you once I get a reply from them.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali,

It's an old template for the certificate. I believe the concerned team has reached to the Training Partner and shared  the latest template. You should be contacted for the new one soon. I assume you have used the same Gmail ID as your ID during certification. If you have used a different one, you can send me a personal message with the updated ID.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohmnath​

Om,

Thank you very much for the help. i really appreciate it.

i used a different e-mail there. (asdaf.2@windowslive.com)

But the problem actually is that they're giving printed certifications that they print them themselves and stamp them. it seems fake, because they are only certified to train DW and PS. So how are they giving illustrator certificates?  Plus, they don’t write the trainers name, which they have to. And they also gave me certificates in Premier, Audition, and Photoshop which I didn’t study there. We are actually going to sue them. I’m just trying to reach to who can confirm everything before I do.

Because when I showed it to other places that are authorized adobe trainers, they told me that what I have is fake. Because it is an old template and they didn’t write the trainers name and they’re not a premier, audition nor illustrator trainers.

I don’t knew who I should be contacting about this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the details. I'll pass it on to the concerned team and will try to get it verified. Will update you asap.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines