• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Panel Font Size Adjustment Using Mouse Click & Drag Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to adjust the font size of a text, or kerning, leading, etc. by hovering my mouse over the name of the function on the character panel. Two arrows would appear - one facing left, one facing right - and I could click and drag my mouse in either direction to either increase or decrease that particular feature that I wanted to adjust. Now, when I hover my mouse over any of these features, it stays as just my cursor. So I have to either type in the change I want to make, select from the drop down, or use the up/down arrows on the panel. The click and drag was so quick and convenient to use. I have no idea why this functionality disappeared one day or how to fix it. Does anyone know what I need to reset to get this feature back?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've read your problem before. Don't think you're not interested, but I couldn't find the solution. Does this function work on other panels?

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines