• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color profile changes to "6000 White" randomly

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My AI docs keep suddenly changing from standard (sRGB IEC61966-2.1) to "6000 White." To change it back I have to go to Edit > Assign Profile > select Working sRGB...

This is really annoying and happens constantly and changes my colors slightly. I can't figure out if I'm doing something to trigger the change or what. See attached screenshot for proof! Help please, thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 12.01.35 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is your color management set up?

Do you create new files based on some custom templates? Or how do you create a new file?

Or does that happen to existing files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your colleagues do NOT have convert to working space enabled.  If you are using assign profile > select working RGB to fix, sounds like someone else is opening your files. 

MikeGondek_0-1664819117021.png

If you do not work with anyone else, let us know where this 6000 white came from? That path will likely lead you to the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you Open an image in Illustrator instead of Placing it? Open will use the color profile of the image as the document color profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines