• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color profile problem

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator always reset the color profile to EMULATE ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR 6.0 instead of my settings. I tried with Bridge, I tried a new project from scratch and I still have this issue. Is it only me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

We have a fix available and you should not have this issue if you have the following version of these Creative Cloud applications

Please update to:

• Photoshop (20.0.1)
  • InDesign (14.0.1)
  • Bridge (9.0.1)

While it is not mandatory to upgrade Illustrator version from 23.0 to 23.0.1 we highly recommend that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

The new 2021 version of this problem is solved by updating Photoshop to version 22.3.1 and update your color settings.

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illustrator-v25-2-1-color-profile-keeps-changing-t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Ton Frederiks  ... will try that.

I also have the problem since the latest update and it's driving me nuts. 🙂

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new 2021 version of this problem is solved by updating Photoshop to version 22.3.1 and update your color settings.

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines