• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatible GPU not available

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My GPU Performance tab is grayed out, I'd like to have animated zoom toggled on to more smoothly zoom in and out rather than ctrl + or - I've tried trouble shooting for a few hours and updating my drivers, renaming files as I've seen on other posts etc. I've also got Photoshop installed and the zoom feature works there so I'm assuming it should also do so for Illustrator?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Riad29827733y8pr_0-1711571746300.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator does not recognize your graphic card and/or its driver.

Which card is it?

Is it a Studio driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD intergrated graphics 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How old is your computer system (and the graphics card installed inside)? Was your computer's GPU recognized by a previous version of Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a new laptop, with the newest version of Illustrator. Computer system is about a year old

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of GPU is installed inside of it? Is it an NVidia board? AMD Radeon? Normally a new computer should have a GPU that Adobe Illustrator will recognize, even if it is just an Intel integrated graphics chipset. Some computer makers will home-brew their own drivers rather than use the standard drivers from the GPU makers. That could cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across the same problem, I use the old Intel integrated graphics chipset with i7-13700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Chicheng36854007lkpw,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind performing a clean reinstallation of the GPU drivers (Intel / NVIDIA / AMD) and setting the Graphics Preference to High-Performance for Illustrator (https://adobe.ly/44aMTSu) and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines