• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating 8-bit videogame-style pixel art, tutorial.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago in the Creative Cloud Desktop app in the 'Discover' section, there was a link to a tutorial on creating 8-bit pixel art. I don't remember the title but the thumbnail for the tutorial was an old-school videogame-style 8-bit illustration. I cannot seem to find that tutorial now. Does anyone know where to locate it? Thanks in advance.

(As of now, there is another tutorial on creating pixel art titled, "Perfect the art of pixel drawings with Mathieu Labrecque" but I'm not sure if that's the same one I saw before since it has a different thumbnail and it doesn't have that videogame-looking style that the other one had.)

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @KD637 Interlinked,

Thanks for reaching out. It could be possible that it was a live stream. Kindly have a look here and share your observations: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/livestreams/?filter=illustration.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines