• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Details Problem

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help how to solve this problem of mine which is a bit annoying, because when I zoom out on the artboard, the details become stripes or lines like on the right side, but the details SHOULD BE on the left side. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

GPU Performance has been an unreliable feature for many ever since it came out. If it is giving you problems then you can turn it off altogether in the Performance section of your Illustrator preferences (aka settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the lines appearing in both GPU accelerated preview and CPU-based preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lines appeared on GPU-based preview. BTW I have a decent RTX card. Is this a bug or something that I can fix? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try and turn off the Real time preview in the preferences. You can try updating the driver for your card. Or if you do not already use the Studio driver, do that. But that's basically it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU Performance has been an unreliable feature for many ever since it came out. If it is giving you problems then you can turn it off altogether in the Performance section of your Illustrator preferences (aka settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU acceleration depends on a perfectly balanced interaction between Illustrator, the graphic card, its driver and the system. There are hundreds of different graphic cards running on dozens of different drivers on dozens of differently configured systems with a couple of differently configured versions of Illustrator at any given time. And an update to any of these variables happens every few days. 100% compatibility is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixing graphics display bugs seems like a game of whack-a-mole lately. Any combination of updates to the Windows OS, Adobe Illustrator or even the graphics card driver can create or fix problems. Certain periphreals (such as a Wacom tablet) can add another variable to the mess.

I really like animated zoom in Adobe Illustrator, but it only works when GPU acceleration is turned on. I wish animated zoom worked in outline view on all displays, but it only seems available on monitors more than 2000 pixels wide. I have an Alienware notebook with a 120Hz UHD display, Illustrator's animated zoom in outline view looks wonderful on it when the feature works. Recently I couldn't use the feature; when I would try click-dragging the zoom view in or out the monitor would flash black and white. It was horrible. A couple or so weeks later the issue fixed itself. I don't remember if it was a Windows update or new point release of Illustrator that did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you  so much for your help guys I appreciate it. Well, you're all right about this problem that I have. All I can do is turn off the GPU preview whenever I encounter it, but I can't take advantage of its "Animated Zoom" feature. It wasn't like this before, and my workflow was smooth. By the time I updated the Illustrator, it seemed to be like this. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running the latest NVidia driver? I'm using the Studio Driver on my setup (rather than the Game Ready driver), it's at version 555.99, released on June 4. You probably already know this, but just in case, open the NVidia GeForce Experience app and click on the Drivers tab. It will list what driver version you're running and let you check for updates. The app will also let you switch between using the Game Ready driver or the Studio driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I downloaded it, I can't add the most of the Adobe Application. Just the Dimension and Lightroom only. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what purpose is served by the Games & Apps list on the Home screen in the GeForce Experience app. One thing is certain: the app stinks pretty bad at scanning for apps to display in that list. In my computer's case only Adobe Dimension and CorelDRAW (of all things) is listed. Pretty odd results. Regardless of what that app says Adobe Illustrator is still able to use the NVidia RTX GPU in my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines