• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document contains incompatible objects

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My illustrator won't open a cloud file and I can't download it. The message comes up saying this cloud document contains objects that are not compatible with the current illustrator version. 
    Does anyone know how to access this type of document ?? Really need help it's got important uni work on 😞
TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cason5FA7,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind resharing the link with public access? I will then forward this to the product team for investigation. Also, would you mind sharing a few details:

• When did you first get this error, day & time?

• In which version of Ai did you create or open the file?
  • Are you able to download or open the previous file from the version history (https://adobe.ly/3xpLaME)?
  • Collect logs with the help of the Log Collector tool and upload it on Google Drive/Dropbox/WeTransfer or any similar website that you prefer and share the download link here.

This info will help the product team understand the root cause and help recover the file.

Thanks,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for the reply,  I have shared the file for public access as instructed and am awaiting your response.

As for when I got this error I'm not very sure anymore. At this point its been at least a couple of weeks ago that I first got this error message.

If I remember correctly I created the file around version 28.2 on 10/12/2023, 2:26pm last modified 3/30/2024, 2:33pm.

After trying to dowload it from adobe web and previous versions of illustrator it still wouldn't work.
Any swift help is greatly appreciated,

Cason

Here is the link to the log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yVHo7MJIm4zMmJc1uLp3kJTqtqYfLzOK/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cason5FA7,

Thank you for sharing the file and the log with me. I've escalated the issue to our product team for further investigation. They will review the document and the log file to determine the cause of the error and provide a solution.

Rest assured, I'll keep you updated on any developments or solutions provided by the product team.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines