Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doing a special pattern on adobe illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing a technical problem, and I hope you could help me !

My purpose is to make (as more automatically as possible) a dots pattern, which begin with red dots and finish with yellow dots for example, but not with a classical gradient which could add some colours like orange between the both. I just want less and less red dots, and more and more yellow dots. And by the way a composition in two colours only.

I tried with the pattern panel but did not find the answer. Could you have any idea how to make this, not manually ?

In attachment, you'll find a picture for example. The gradient is not perfect because manually done and on a small number of dots, but there is the idea.

Thanks a lot for your help !
TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WHat you could do is first make the dots, and then color one half of it in the second color.

Then select all the dots in the middle and use a script to apply the two swatches randomly.

http://vectorboom.com/load/freebies/freescripts/randomswatchesfill/22-1-0-167

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines