• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Illustrator 25.1

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve accidentally updated my Illustrator from 25.1 to version 26. This version along with 25.4. doesn’t work properly on my computer. Version 25.1 is no longer available through CC since the release of version 26 last month. Support team gave me the direct link to download version 25.0 Unfortunately version 25.0 doesn’t have ‘object repeat tool’ which I use every day. Is it possible to get a direct link for version 25.1?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the support team can give you those links. If you asked for 25.1 and they gave you 25.0 I would assume it was an error, they must have access to 25.1 somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the support team can't have access to 25.1. They recommend asking for help here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why they would do that. They are literally the only source of specific point versions before 25.4.

@Srishti Bali , can you advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines