• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual monitors in Sonoma 14.1.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using dual monitors on Sonoma 14.1.1 and there is an insane lag on illustrator. I can barely click anything or move the screen. I don't have magnet installed and have the latest version. Please help!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lil_C 

I've branched your post from an old, solved thread in the Photoshop forum and moved it to the Illustrator forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much, how can I find the answers to my thread now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lil_C 

Your reply came into the correct thread. Here's the direct link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/dual-monitors-in-sonoma-14-1-1/m-p/14555316

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @lil_c,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. I hope the suggestions shared by our community experts helped resolve the problem. If not, would you mind trying to run Illustrator under Safe Mode (Windows / macOS) and checking if it helps? Also, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does checking "Deactivate Native Canvas" (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews)

and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

And sometimes this helps:

Go to Preferences > Performance..., uncheck "Multithreaded Compositing", and restart Photoshop.

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
Help others by clicking "Correct Answer" if the question is answered.
Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other Window manager installed? There are many. Or do you have ProofPoint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to 14.4 

Does it hapepn after you restart your computer and have nothing else but Illustrator running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines