• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EMERGENCY!!!! ADOBE PDF FILE FORMAT IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES. BAD PARAMETER!

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to send this to my client in a few hours and I just completed it. I have been exporting the files as pdfs to go into a template for a large event booth.

can you see this? 

Bad Parameter  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJ89fRrKW2O1szwcSyUXZZkGMceuh8Tv/view?usp=sharing

just this morning when I was doing the final touches of over 80 hours of work, I CAN NO LONGER SAVE. I CAN NO LONGER EXPORT AS A PDF. I CAN'T SAVE A COPY. I CAN'T EXPORT ANY OTHER FORMATS! 

HELP ME SOMEONE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

I was initially getting an esoteric message about my transparency blend space not matching my destination when I put it into the template. They are both on CMYK and the huge list of color choices for me to choose from make no sence. I have never had this problem in my 15 years of working in Illustrator. 

Does someone know a work around?

Of course Adobe is not available on Sundays. I'm so screwed. Anybody out there can help me???

Thank you,

Heather

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Save first as .ai without PDF compatibility, then try the Illustrator update to 27.4  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save first as .ai without PDF compatibility, then try the Illustrator update to 27.4  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines