• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty Color Settings - Illustrator Mac

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone can help with a problem that's perplexing me? 

I've opened Color Settings on Illustrator 27.5 on my Mac Mini and it's empty. I get the 'Emulate Adobe Illustrator 6.0' option but nothing else (I can't see the defaults of FOGRA37, FOGRA39, U.S. Web Uncoated v2 etc). I'm unsure where these other options have gone, or where I can download them to get them back (or where I'd save them once I've downloaded them). If I go to my older Macbook I can see all the options in Color Settings in Illustrator there.

As a result, the Edit > Assign Profile is greyed out.

Thanks in advance!Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 11.05.06.png

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could just use Bridge instead.

Or use the Custom option and set them up.

Or isn't rhere any color profile in the list either?

Did you just install? Or did this work previously? Dod you reboot the computer regularly?

If this ios a fresh install, then something went wrong obviously. You could try and run the Adobe Cleaner tool and then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying, Monika.

When I go to the Custom, Working Spaces > CMYK is just empty, there's no list.

I did just install the update of Illustrator, but the previous version had the same problem. I reboot the computer every day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there are no color profiles in the system, you might want to reinstall the app. Maybe use the Adobe Cleaner tool before reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines