• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error al instalar Illustrator: 176

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Alguien que me ayude! Recienmente compré el Adobe Illustrator y al tratar de instalarlo en mi disco duro externo (mi computadora ya no tiene más espacio para otro programa) a través de Creative Cloud Desktop me tira el código de error 176, dice "El código de error 176 indica que intenta instalar la aplicación en una unidad de red. SOLUCIÓN: Seleccione otra ubicación de instalación en las preferencias del dispositivo e instale de nuevo la aplicación." Pero esto no puede ser ya que ya había podido instralar Illustrator en otro disco duro (que se me rompió) y no había tenido ningún tipo de problema. ¿Porqué ahora si?

Adjunto 2 capturas de pantalla.

Muchas gracias por su ayuda desde ya!!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rocio,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. Would you mind checking if running the CC desktop app as an administrator helps or not? If that doesn't help, try running installing using the Hidden Admin Account.

Also, please ensure you have proper read & write permissions on the hard drive and in C: drive under the user account you are trying to install Illustrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read/write permissions on the HDD and C: should be irrelevant. They are trying to install onto a peripheral hard drive.. like a usb external drive.

I'm guessing that adobe has decided not to allow installation on a network drive to avoid having multiple users share seats somehow? And maybe the verification software for that is viewing an external hard drive as if it's hosted on a LAN or something? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If someone could PLEASE help me out, or direct me who to call or contact, I am paying for Illustrator and nobody seems to know how to help me. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are sorry for the delayed response @Rocío25579863ndkg. I hope that the issue is resolved by now. If not, I'd recommend you to connect with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen). The team here would be able to perform remote troubleshooting and assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

Unfortunetely, I am not a tech-savvy, so if you could explain what you mean by checking if running the CC desktop app as an administrator or running installing using the Hidden Admin Account means like if I were a 6 year old, that would be great! I am sorry!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines