• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Your Illustrator Build has Expired"

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you stick to your knitting ..... all your legacy stuff is falling apart .... stuff i teach ..... AE is still riddled with bugs ... and now AI Beta ...... "Your Illustrator Build has Expired" .... 

i can think of better things to do than do a [cursing removed] tapdance in front of a class when i launch one of your apps, and it fails ... which has happened to me several times recently ... including this morning ... 

so what's the story WITH THIS bug ? 

[Subject modified for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started to have the same error (Your Illustrator build has expired) every time I launched the Illustrator Beta. I don't know the beta version and can't even check the About section to look anymore.
I'm using a Macbook Pro 2023 M2 Max with Ventura 13.4.1. And I can use normal Adobe Illustrator 27.3.1 without any problem. 
But, I want to keep using the Illustrator Beta version because of some of the extra features I like to use. 

Is there any way to keep using the beta version? 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Steve27267442yhi0 @Gizem Gul,

I understand your frustration with Illustrator Beta not launching. As the error states, "Your Illustrator build has expired," means the beta version you have installed has reached its expiration date. Unfortunately, there isn't a direct way to bypass this error.

However, the good news is that we have recently released a new beta, v28.0.0.10.

Keep an eye out for new beta updates on the Creative Cloud desktop app to continue using the Illustrator Beta with the latest features without encountering the expiration error. When a new beta version becomes available, you can download and install it to enjoy the extended functionality while avoiding the expiration problem. Please check for updates manually in the Creative Cloud desktop app, and you will see the latest beta build.

Anshul_Saini_0-1692993304586.png

I hope this information helps, and I wish you a smooth experience with the latest Illustrator Beta version!

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the last version of illustrator beta, but this error still running

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me Illustrator (Beta) 28.3.0 no update uavailable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues as well. I am running Illustrator Beta 28.3.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me as well, Illustrator (Beta) 28.3.0. Was running just fine before the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. I updated to version 28.3.0 today after I started seeing "Your Illustrator build has expired", and I'm still seeing this error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like everyone is experiencing a crash today, all commenting in the last 7 hours. Happening here too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here – worked perfectly yesterday. Updated to Illustrator (Beta) 28.3.0 overnight. Now all I can see is: Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.55.39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, with the latest build (I just updated it)

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 14.03.54.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 14.03.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to latest version (28.3) and still having this issue. Please fix it asap Adobe! Not good enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here...how come i updated the lastest version and still cant use it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. what do i do to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. what do i do to fix it?

By @Abby27613533onv4

Nothing. You have to wait until the engineers fix it.

In the meantime: use the released version for production (which you should do anyway)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated it today....and I am still having the same error. Your illustrator build has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, what is going on... this is annoying holding up productivity. I may have to uninstall Adobe Illustrator Beta completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, what is going on... this is annoying holding up productivity. I may have to uninstall Adobe Illustrator Beta completely.

By @ATVRS

You can still use the general release version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have no problem using the general version.

But Beta illustrator is interfering with my PSD Files that had Live Illustrator layers. When I am working in those PSD files and I need to edit those AI layers, it is automatically default is to open in AI Beta (Giving me the EXPIRED ERROR”).

So I will just uninstall AI Beta completely until ADOBE figure this out. I do not have the time to deal with these hiccups in the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines