• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Existing dot patterns missing elements in CC

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our group recently upgraded to CC 2017 from CS6, and I find that some existing dot patterns we've used for years seem to be missing elements - see below, outlined in red. Other patterns including striped patterns seem okay. Any idea why this has happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not checked your detection, but if it is true what you are claiming, how about adding the missing CS6 pattern swatches to the CC 2017 pattern libraries? Yes, that is some manual work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by another person here that there is no problem with the patterns, the problem is that we now have very high resolution monitors. The patterns print okay and appear okay to those with lower resolution monitors, but I still need to see them when doing my work. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is a display problem, try to switch between GPU and CPU (Cmd E or Ctrl E (Win)) to see if that makes it better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines