• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fans running loud after updating to 27.3.1

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fans running on high and very loud while using Illustrator on my Macbook Pro. Even if I close a document but leave Illustrator open, the fans continue until I quit Ai. 

Started happening after updating to 27.3.1

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue. Any luck? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My solution is to use v26.0. This has an update but I'm just gonna leave it as is since it's quiet.

Older threads I found had recommended to clear preferences, this did not work for me. But a good reminder to back up your preferences now incase you need to clear them or it becomes corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @sirlionlabs,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. We are here to help and would like to suggest trying to reset Illustrator's preferences as described in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html). If you don't mind, could you please follow the steps and share your observations with us? We appreciate your time and effort in helping us resolve this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resetting preferences does not help. I tried deleting the file too.

v26 works well but v27 runs with fans on high.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines