• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fashion patternaking - saving files changes printing size

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am making tiled patterns for fashion dresses. When I save the tiles or the templates the printing size changes. I need the patterns to be the exact size to be able to sell them. I have a 1 cm and 1 inch square on the printing pages as sample for size and it should be exact. I do not set anything particular when I save the files, exept them to be.AI or .PDF.

Is it a bug? Thank you

TOPICS
Bug , How-to , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using some kind of plugin?

Also: please embed images in your post, so they do not need to be opened separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe your original template (.ai)? 

Is it a single file (large width and height) with a grid and text frames (numbers) in the corner of each rectangle?

Can you clarify your issue? Is it that when you try to print each rectangle it does fit the print area exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20240226_115021.jpgIMG_20240226_115117.jpgIMG_20240226_115146.jpgIMG_20240226_115209.jpgIMG_20240226_115243.jpgIMG_20240226_115311.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you close the print dialog, just about it? Or do you save the print settings?

What is this for? Should people just be able to print it on their printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines