• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial of Adobe Illustrator Problems

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was in contact with customer support and they told me to go to the forum to fix my problem.  What a joke the support system is!  Anyways I started a free trial of Adobe Illustrator and after less than 1 day and half way done on the work I was doing of my 7 day free trial it tells me my trial has ended.  Who can help me?  I am skeptical that anyone will even try.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Start here:

Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Once the trial has expired, it's done. Your next option is to purchase the software subscription, and then cancel it if you determine it will not work for you. However, before you do this, read the Terms & Conditions carefully so that you understand what you are purchasing, when you can cancel without penalty and how the auto-renewal works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial starts counting on the day you install it.

Then you've got 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I installed it about 8:30PM last night and it said it had run out today about 2:00PM today.  Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Once the trial has expired, it's done. Your next option is to purchase the software subscription, and then cancel it if you determine it will not work for you. However, before you do this, read the Terms & Conditions carefully so that you understand what you are purchasing, when you can cancel without penalty and how the auto-renewal works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kerry,

Failed trials are (almost) impossible to remedy, I am afraid. But:

A trial for an individual application and for the whole Creative Cloud are separate/independent.

So if you had an AI trial, you may start a full CC trial, or the opposite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

Please help me ho to cancel my free Adobe Illustrator trial as today is the last day and can't afford to exceed the deadline.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the links posted by Barb not help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe staff, Etor, we cannot cancel your free trial. You MUST do it yourself, or contact Adobe to have it done. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

A few days ago, I received an email from you about adding 90 days of service for free to my account.
Thank you so much for givin this option and use of your products due to the war in Ukraine - this is more than ever worth it!
Unfortunately, I'm having a problem running Adobe Illustrator.
Please, let me know if I can use it for free still and help me fix the problem. Thank you in advance

Sincerely, (PII removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Customer Care about issues with your account or issues with setting up the software. If you can connect via chat, they can login to your system to fix issues.  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If you would rather have tips from the forum, then we would need a more detailed description of your issues (your system, error codes and the exact steps of what is happening). Please don't post personal details on the forum (this includes your name, e-mail, account etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines