• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

glow effect unwanted horizontal lines

Contributor ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have a glow effect applied to an illustration, which i then export as a png, place in indesign, and then export the pages as pngs, and only then does the problen arise, it shows these horizontal lines only on the area where the glow effect is, anyone know how to prevent this? I'm exporting at 130dpi so the file is small enough ton post on behance

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So those lines are not in the PNG? Even when you look closely? Then it's not something you could adjust in Illustrator.

Why don't you place the AI file (PDF compatible) in InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure that you are using the best workflow. As @Monika Gause said, you can bring the AI into InDesign or perhaps try exporting at a higher resolution. You can always take care of the compression out of InDesign because if you bring it in so low then compress, then you will likely have a poor quality image to post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines