Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient Style cover photo in Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how.jpg

Hi everyone, here you can see a beautiful cover for a thee oh sees album a weird exits made by unknown (for me) artist. This is not the first time I am seeing such effects used in a certain manner. I love texture of an image very much therefore I am wondering is there a specific name or better a list of function to use in order to get this texture and quality. Am I confusing myself with thinking it's just gradient and grain?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

For the most part it's really just simple basic gradient shading, though presumably the image was created in Photoshop.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the most part it's really just simple basic gradient shading, though presumably the image was created in Photoshop.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a previous thread on using a gradient and grain that might help Change colour of grain effect in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines