• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gude log / Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem letzten Update haben mein Kollege und ich das Problem mit den immer wieder auftauchenden Gude logs. Wird an dem Bug gearbeitet? Anscheinend taucht der ja schon seit fast einem Jahr immer wieder auf. Es ist nicht wirklich ein Problem, wir löschen die Logdateien halt einfach jeden Tag mal, aber störend ist

es trotzdem ein bisschen ...

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Hello @barbaras54073829,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Several users have reported this problem. Would you mind sharing some more information, like the exact version of the OS and Illustrator installed on your computer and whether you are working on a home/office network connection so that we can investigate this further?

Also, would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/45410827-can-t-do-changes-to-the-containing-folder-gude

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @barbaras54073829,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Several users have reported this problem. Would you mind sharing some more information, like the exact version of the OS and Illustrator installed on your computer and whether you are working on a home/office network connection so that we can investigate this further?

Also, would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/45410827-can-t-...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anubhav,

We have the latest version 26.5 (64.bit) over our firm account and work under windows 10.  The gude log always appears after we have opened a file. Its the same for my colleague.

It would be nice to find a conclusion for this,

best regards

Barbara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @barbaras54073829,

Thanks for confirming that. Kindly try unchecking the Automatic Proxy from the Internet options and check if it helps.

AnubhavMajumder_0-1663862786825.png

Internet Properties>Connections>LAN settings>
Uncheck Automatic settings there and then check

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now, illustrator is not creating gude log files anymore. I've been keeping eye on them and it has been whole "gude log-free" weeks, after the last Adobe update. (It happened few times right after the update though, I checked the next day) Btw, I didn't change/reset anything. Old gude.log text files are still in the folders. Even if I double-click to open the illustrator file, gude log file doesn't update itself anymore. Looks like it is fixed for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines