Copy link to clipboard
I can't seem to get my PDF to look right. Colours keep coming out different. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead. The PNG is correct.
I don't see the difference. Please mark it in a screenshot.
Obviously, your PNG is RGB.
Presumable, the PDFs are meant for print which begs for CMYK.
Which colour mode(s) are you working in (hopefully, you have the right/consistent colour management)?
Maybe far too far out, what happens if you:
1) Duplicate the Layer with the artwork,
2) Place the PNG (as link) in the duplicate Layer,
3) Transfer the basic/deepest colour in the PNG artwork to a rectangle or whatever with the Eyedropper,
4) Apply that as the basic/deepest colour in the actual artwork,
5) Make further adjustments to the colour values if needed?
As I see the basic/deepest colour, it is a sharper red in the PDFs and also darker in the copy PDF.
I shall be surprised if it proves impossible to get (much closer to) the PNG colour in PDF, regardless of colour mode.