• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home Screen not Loading in Illustrator 2021 on Mac

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with my home screen not loading when I launch the app. I've uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times from both the app and the web. Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 11.53.17 AM.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. You may try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Reset Illustrator Preferences manually:
    Go to the following locations:
    • ~/Library/Caches
    • ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
    • ~/Library/Preferences
    Rename Adobe Illustrator, com.adobe.illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old, com.adobe.illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings.old
    Disclaimer: Please note that renaming the preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to.
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the extensions folder to extensions.old in the following location:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool if you haven't previously and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for trying the suggestions. You may try running the app in Root Account and Safe mode. Let us know if it makes a difference.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines