Exit

How can I uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS5.1

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2012 Mar 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

Can you help me? if so, thanks

For some unknown reasons my Adobe Illustrator decided not to open. So then I decided to uninstall it, but when I run the uninstaller .. nothing happens

so is there anyway that I can fix this problem or a way that I can uninstall Adobe Illustrator, so then I can install it again.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 18, 2012 Mar 18, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know it might seem to you to be true but you are being very vague!

For instance you do not tell us of any incident that might have caiuse this like the installation of new or updated software, new fonts installed, updates to your system or browsers, hard disk crashes, what system and something about you hardware and updates to it eTc.

There are different procedure for instance for Mac and Windows systems for installing and uninstalling.

So tell us about your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right.

Well I have a Windows 7. The thing is that last time I closed my Illustrator really fast and I even didn't save what I had there. After that I tried to open my Illustrator again, but it didn't open. I tried uninstalling it from CCleaner,You Uninstaller, Control Panel, and the regualr Adobe Illustrator uninstaller. Yesterday I uninstall it using "You Uninstaller 2012" but it didn't uninstall it for me, it just removed it from the list of the uninstalling programs.

I don't think it have to do with brushes / fonts, because I installed brushes long time ago and I didn't have to update it and I have the fonts long time ago + my photoshop is working well.

There isn't really any updates for my windows, but I have a "auto update" so maybe when it updated my computer, my Illustrator crashed? I don't really know.

Is there any "Adobe tool" that can fix all adobe products? or do you have any solution?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2012 Mar 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2012 Mar 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks mate.

It worked !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines